Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Year

So, on Monday, January 3rd, I go in to my oncologist's office and get my fourth bone marrow biopsy. This is where he sticks a huge needle into my lower back and into my bone and collects marrow. It hurts very much, especially afterward. I usually bruise for a few weeks.

Also, DR leaves for Twin Falls to start his new job this very same day. I'm really sad he is leaving, but I'm very proud of him for getting this job and sticking to the decision to go down there.

I'm really nervous about the consolidated chemotherapy. Instead of being in the hospital, where I was being monitored all the time by professional nurses, I will be going home after the 3 hours of pumping chemo. I have to take care of myself. I hope I don't get any infections or fevers. Not cause I don't wanna be in the hospital, but because I just don't wanna get sick!!
I am supposed to start my four online classes for CSI on January 18th and I just hope I can really concentrate on school work, and not cancer.


CacieAcie

1 comment:

  1. I pray you won't get sick and that the next four months go by quickly! Love, Mama

    ReplyDelete